Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yes, I finally created a blog...both my husband and sister thought I should do

My himamma blog is something that I have been wanting to do, I just have not sat down and started writing. So tonight, I thought I would! The goal of the himamma blog is it to be an exchange of ideas/projects that one can do with their kids, cousins, friends, etc. It is a great way for kids to explore what fun it can be to do an art/craft project, and learn at the same time...I call it an "Art Playdate". My sister and I have been getting together with each others kids, where one of us is responsible for the art/craft project and the other one is responsible for lunch. It has been a lot of fun getting together.

I participated in an exchange with many moms across Indianapolis, where we each were given a project, created multiples of that project and then exchanged them one night at a Mom's Night Out. It was so wonderful, because now, we had a great deal of skill building projects that we could do with our children at home. I loved it...and my oldest daughter loved it at the same time, because she was learning something new.

No comments: