- Have your child squeeze out "blobs" of washable nontoxic paint onto a cookie sheet.
- Next, lay a large piece of paper on top of the paint that is on the cookie sheet.
- Have them rub their hands on top of the paint...kind of like you were smoothing out the paper or a piece of cloth so their were no wrinkles.
- Have them lift off the paper, and lay it flat to dry.
- Next, have your child make designs with their finger on the paint that is remaining, and then place another piece of paper on top of the newly formed paint design/cookie sheet.
- Press with their hands and then pull the sheet of paper off of the cookie sheet. Whola...you have another print, one that is totally different that before.
- Don't hesitate to add more paint or a variety of colors to get a different affect for their print making.